Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 7 Tagging etc

Loved Del.icio.us !!!!! I'm already setting up a page that we can use to inform staff of material that is available for school projects that are requested every year. Very excited about this as I always seem to end up looking for this type of material year after year. Del.icio.us will save me a lot of time and effort.
Found the notes to set up the account inaccurate.

Technorati - took me a while to realise you need to use tag search to get better results. Found it time consuming.

Really enjoyed Librarything, played with it for a considerable amount of time and was amazed at the information available.Great if you have spare time to go thru and bookmark library related sites. As with many other things the problem is finding the time!

It's great that each week I seem to find something that can help improve my performance as a library assistant. This week it is definitely Del.icio.us - love it! love it! love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment